Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do I find a drawing?
A: All drawings may be found in both the individual product listing, under the Drawings button, as well as in the Downloads area for a list of all our drawings, grouped by product.
We have several types of drawings available:
- Configuration drawings for our nozzles or the electronics of our electric and RF monitors can help you determine your product needs.
- Dimensional drawings can be used to help determine if a product will work with your space.
- Parts drawings can be helpful in determining replacement or with repair issues. (If you need help with a repair, please contact our Repair Department.)
- Wiring drawings can help you with the specifics of how to install or wire our electric and RF monitors.
Given the ever-expanding nature of our Drawings area, if you know for which specific product you need a drawing, then we suggest looking under the individual product area to find the drawings available on that product only. Alternatively, if you know the model number of item, you can input the model number in our search bar to pull up a parts drawing of the model (if available.)
- Question: Where is your price list (or parts price list)?
A: Our pricing information is available electronically in the Dealer Portal. Currently, you do not need a log-in to access the information.
If you would like a hard copy of our price list, please go to our Request Literature area.
If you have a question about your discount structure or other pricing questions, please e-mail your Customer Service Representative.
- Question: A drawing is not listed on the web site or the drawings for that product family do not include the model I need.
A: Please e-mail your Customer Service Representative to request the specific drawing. If a drawing is available, the CSR will e-mail the drawing to you.
- Question: I need to know flow (or reach).
A: We have performance documents available for many of our products available online under either the individual product listing (under Other Documents) or in the Performance Documents area.
If we do not list performance information for a product on the website, it is not currently available. Please contact your Sales Manager with any additional product performance questions.
- Question: I want a catalog (or other literature).
A: To order literature, please go to our Request Literature area. You may request catalogs, brochures, posters or information CDs from there.